Cate Sword has provided architects, interior designers and furniture dealership design centers with quality software training and consulting advice since 1989.
Certified training for CET Designer and all the extensions, AutoCAD, 20-20 CAP Studio, and Project Matrix.
CSCD focuses on reducing the learning curve and the time it takes to produce first-class results while showing clients how to achieve high returns on their software investments.
Applying both high proficiency in today's design and specification technologies and a professional background in interior design, we deliver positive, results-oriented training experience either on-site or on-line.
We can also provide follow-up reinforcement through one-on-one phone consultations.
- 2020 Technologies
- Herman Miller
- Kimball Office
- OFS Brands
- Solomon Coyle LLC
- A. Pomerantz & Company
- Advanced Office Environments
- Beaux-Arts Group
- BKM OfficeWorks
- Contract Office Group
- Florida Business Interiors
- Goodmans Interior Structures
- NBS Commercial Interiors
- Office Environments & Services, Inc.
- Office Resources Inc
- One Workplace
- POE, Professional Office Environments
- Scott Rice
- State of Michigan
- Tangram Interiors
- Wittigs Office Interiors
- (After training with Cate) my designers are ROCKING with CET. We have blown away several new customers, with two committing for MAJOR projects without a single price quote.
Kevin Baker - President | Owner Florida Business Interiors - Tampa Bay
- I enjoy that Cate relates actions with real life situations. Cate the Great! :) Thanks for a great week!
Lauren Power, POE, Inc.
- Cate was easy going and friendly which made the learning experience enjoyable.
Goodmans Interior Structures
- You are my favorite trainer because you relate the material directly to what we do everyday and it helps to understand how to apply the techniques.
Michelle Gibbs-self employed contracted designer (Tangram training attended)
- I enjoyed having the in person interaction between Cate and the Design team. I think it made it easier for the Designers who have never seen CET before understand the future of designing.
Florida Business Interiors, Tampa